Customer Service - (919) 362-8676
Call the customer service line to use pay-by-phone services, access general account information, and inquire about billing history. View Terms and Conditions (shown below) before using this service. NOTE: Please have your account number ready when dialing in.
Other Payment Methods
- Bank Draft: To enroll, complete the Bank Draft Form
- Drop Box (available 24/7): Apex Town Hall parking lot, 73 Hunter Street
- Walk-in: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm, Apex Town Hall, 73 Hunter Street
- Mail-in: Town of Apex, PO Box 250, Apex NC 27502
- Additional Assistance: Customer Service Line (919) 362-8676 (automated service available 24/7)
Terms and Conditions of Service
Please read these terms carefully before using the pay-by-phone service.
By using the pay-by-phone service, you agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not accept these terms and conditions do not use this service. The Town of Apex may modify this Agreement at any time, and you agree that such modifications will be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Agreement.
Except during our maintenance periods, the Town of Apex pay-by-phone service is designed to be available seven days a week, 24 hours a day, however, the Town of Apex will update account balances and activity information daily Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. In addition, the Town of Apex shall not be liable for any inability to access the online payment service, or for the Town of Apex’s failure to update any information, for whatever reason. Payments received after 2:00 pm will be posted to the account to which you are making a payment on the following business day. (This includes time to verify your credit/debit card details with your credit/debit card supplier and for payment to be notified to the Town.) You are solely responsible for making payments prior to the due date, and you are solely responsible for any late fees charged or action taken by the Town of Apex for payments not timely made. Late fees for payments made using the pay-by-phone service are the same as the late fees charged for mailed payments. You further agree:
- To pay the amount owed and to be bound by the terms of the card member agreement;
- The Town of Apex is not responsible for a payment not reaching the intended account due to a customer entering an incorrect account number;
- The Town of Apex is not responsible if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier (due to the customer quoting incorrect card details or other reasons); and
- If the credit/debit card supplier declines payment, the Town of Apex is under no obligation to bring this fact to the customer’s attention. Customers should check with their bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from their account.
THE TOWN OF APEX MAKES NO WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE PAY-BY-PHONE SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE TOWN OF APEX MAKES NO WARRANTIES OTHER THAN THOSE EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT. THE TOWN OF APEX WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
Confirmation of Payment
You will be able to request a confirmation of payment be sent to you by email.
Your right to privacy is very important to us and we will not provide any of your personal information obtained via pay-by-phone to other companies or individuals unless required to by law. The Town of Apex does not store your credit/debit card details on our website. This information is processed by our chosen Payment Merchant, Heartland Payment Systems. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third party sites, since we do not control these websites. Information collected by the Town of Apex will be stored and processed in databases owned solely by the Town of Apex.
If you use this service, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur as a result of this transaction. You acknowledge that the Town of Apex is not responsible for the third party access to your account that results from the theft or misappropriation of your account. The Town of Apex reserves the right to refuse or cancel service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content at our sole discretion.
Location & Office Hours: 73 Hunter Street, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
Utility Billing / Customer Service: Phone: (919) 362-8676 Fax: (919) 249-3329