The Transportation and Infrastructure Development Department provides several services in transportation and development. The department consists of 5 divisions, including:
- Development Services - oversees the engineering plan review of private development and construction drawings.
- Roadway Design - manages design and project management of Town transportation projects in the Capital Improvement Program.
- Traffic Services - manages engineering plan review, design and project management of traffic signal projects in the Capital Improvement Program, as well as oversee the Neighborhood Traffic Calming and the Vision Zero programs.
- Infrastructure Inspections - provides inspections and construction oversight for new public infrastructure Town capital projects and private development.
- Real Estate - manages acquisition of property and easements associated with Town projects.