Report water or sewer emergency for your home or business 24 hours a day seven days a week to (919) 372-7475.
Note: Call the town first and let us investigate the problem. We will advise you if it is a town problem or if you need to call a plumber to make the repairs.
The Town of Apex maintains 258 miles of gravity sewer line and 39 miles of force main. The Collections section of the Water & Sewer Operations Division performs the following functions and services:
- Water and sewer final inspection for certificate of occupancy approval
- CCTV inspection of new and existing gravity sewer lines and services
- Sewer service backup/blockage
- Sewer cleanout cap repair/replacement
- Manhole concerns
- General maintenance of gravity sewer system
- Flush at least 10% of the total sewer collection system each year as required by the State of North Carolina
- Rehabilitation projects upgrading existing sewer mains and services
View and search the online utility map.
Pump Station Maintenance
The Pump Station Maintenance section of the Water & Sewer Operations Division performs the following functions and services:
- Inspect, maintain, and monitor 32 pump stations
- Easement maintenance